Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Aug 01, 2019 - 22:01 PDT
Emergency downtime maintenance on the Qualys US Platform 2 requires an 1 hour downtime on August 1, 2019 starting at 22:00 PST and ending at 23:00 PST on August 1, 2019.
What to expect during the maintenance window?
1. Scans which are running when the maintenance begins will still run to completion. The scan results will be processed once the platform is back online.
2. Scans which are scheduled to launch during the maintenance window will not launch until the maintenance is complete. If they are set to Pause/Cancel, after a certain time that will still be honored. It is not possible to manually Pause/Cancel a scan during the downtime. If you have strict scan windows, please ensure that your schedule is configured to Pause/Cancel as required.
3. New scans (VM, PC, SCA, WAS) will not be launched during the maintenance window from the UI or API.
4. Scan status updates will be delayed until after the maintenance completes.
5. The scanner available capacity will not be updated during the maintenance window.